Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hazard Ready For Reject Madrid Join Arsenal


Reportedly interested in Real Madrid, Lille winger Belgian, Eden Hazard, said ready to reject the bid by Los Blancos can play in the Premier League with Arsenal.
Winger who were aged 19 years was indeed a warm conversation in French a number of media, his success in bringing Les Dogues into the top standings while the French League. Not surprisingly, a line of credit was received retainer Belgian national team. One of them came from the French legend, Zinedine Zidane. Even with a very confident, the 1998 World Cup star was also recommends Hazard at his former club Real Madrid.
However, it seems Real Madrid have to bite the fingers if you want to bring in Hazard. The reason, the player pleaded not interested in strengthening Real Madrid, who inhabited many star players. Do not want old wasted, Hazard also prefer to join Arsenal, which often provide opportunities for young players to fill his team.
"Actually, I could have gone to another club in June 2010. But, I was not ready to make a big leap in my career. Recently, I kept linked with Liverpool and very nice to hear your name called whereby everywhere, especially with big clubs, "Hazard said as quoted by the Daily Mail, Friday (17/12).
"If I were resigned at the end of the season. I do not want to go to a club where I would just sit on the bench. I was young, only 20 years old next month, and will be very difficult for me to get through the first team at a club like Real Madrid. Where they already have Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka. But, there are teams like Arsenal, where young players can develop more and get into the core team, "he continued.
"I'm not going to go to another French club, because I've played over 100 matches with Lille. I think, I do not need to show my qualities on different teams, but in the same league. Now, I feel stronger and better prepared to answer all the challenges of playing at a higher level, "said the player who started his professional career at Les Dogues it.
Not only Madrid is reportedly interested in bringing Hazard. A number of other elite European clubs, like Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal are also reportedly interested in these young players. In fact, previously Hazard reportedly rejected a Chelsea bid with a transfer value of 12 million pounds in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment